4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
1. The Company will not send electronic notification to anyone unless they have been referred to us by a member in good standing or have explicitly requested the information.
2. The Company does not intentionally or knowingly distribute, condone or encourage spamming practices. We only work with vendors who have validated opt-in lists. Furthermore we request that all our clients respect and adhere to this Anti-spamming Policy and conform to all State and Federal laws.
3. The Company provides recipients with the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out with a single click.
4. The Company requires that all of our marketing partners contractually agree to use their best effort to ensure that any Company related correspondence result in a positive e-mail experience for all recipients.
We want you to be happy!
Products: If you do not feel that a Company product meets your expectations of quality and value, please let us know immediately to receive information about our return and/or refund policy.
Programs: Refund policies vary by service, program and course, but no refund will be issued beyond 14 days of enrollment. Once your refund has been issued, we will inactivate your access information to the Course Resource area. If any one-on-one consultations have occurred within the first 14 days of joining a program, the value of these used sessions (rated at $350 per hour) will be deducted from the total amount of the refunded service, program or course.
Refund Request Process:
We are committed to your satisfaction and have established the following guidelines to ensure that your request for a refund is handled properly.
1. Your request for a refund must be received via email with verification that it has been received by the Company.
2. Please specify the reason for your request and information that may help us understand your decision.
3. Your request will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
LATE OR FAILED PAYMENT POLICY
If a late or failed payment is not rectified within 7 days of notification, access to all online content, program resources and one-on-one coaching sessions will be terminated until payment is fulfilled. No refunds will be issued.
COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS
Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy takes seriously any complaints regarding its members, instructors or advertisers and has established a Compliance Department for the handling of such issues. If you have a complaint or concern, please notify the Company in writing and provide a detailed description of the problem. The following steps will be taken with every complaint filed with the Company:
1. Notification of complaint received via email
2. Complaint substantiated
3. Letter sent from Compliance Department to the offending party with 30 days given to remedy the issue.
To issue a complaint regarding a Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy member, instructor or advertiser, please send an email to email@example.com.
DISCLAIMERS & MISCELLANEOUS POLICIES
1. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
3. In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
4. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy reserves the right to charge a $20 service fee for any check that is returned due to insufficient funds.
5. Use of the Service by a User constitutes an implicit agreement by such User to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Usage Agreement, as set forth below. Each User is required to agree to these terms and conditions to use the Service. Users and other parties are separately bound by the terms of their separate agreements with the Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy.
6. Each User acknowledges that the software contained in the Service, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the "Software") as well as the data compiled in the Service ("Information") is protected by copyright law. Any reproduction, duplication, copy, sale, exploitation, redistribution or publication of the Software or Information is prohibited unless otherwise indicated.
7. This Agreement is executed and performed in the State of New Jersey, and its validity, interpretation and performance shall be controlled by and construed under the laws of that state. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy and User agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey or any New Jersey state court sitting in the district within which Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy maintains its principal office.
8. The Service may only be used by individuals on their own behalf for their personal, non-commercial use, provided the User keeps intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and not by any commercial entity, such as any corporations, partnerships or other non-natural entities without the express, prior written or electronic consent of the Alliance.
9. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Service, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, and may, at any time, revise the terms of this Usage Agreement and the conditions applicable to use of the Service by posting such changes on the web site. Such changes, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting or when any other reasonable method of providing notice is given. Users are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page at least on a monthly basis to review the then current terms of this Usage Agreement. Any use of the Service after any such revisions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, additions or deletions.
10. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content contained in the Service, or to the accuracy or reliability of any information or statements contained therein. By using the Service, each User agrees not to rely on any of the information contained therein.
11. Each User agrees that any information provided by such User will be truthful, accurate and not misleading, to the best of the User's knowledge. Each User must maintain and promptly update his/her personal information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. Otherwise, Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy has the right to suspend or terminate User's account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
13. Each User will receive their account identification and password upon completing the Service's registration and payment process. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Users' password or account. Users agree to immediately notify Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy of any unauthorized use of their password or any other breach of security. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Users failure to comply with this Clause.
14. No User shall engage in any conduct that, as determined in the Alliance's sole and absolute discretion, inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the Service. Each User agrees not to disrupt, interfere or otherwise impede the performance of the Service. No User shall upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. No User shall intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. No User shall collect or store personal data about other users.
15. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, Users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
16. Each User acknowledges that Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to delete or remove any Information (including without limitation Information which Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be offensive, racist, lewd, profane, obscene, rude, abusive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable) provided for inclusion in the Service. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy reserves the exclusive right to establish and modify the criteria for what constitutes offensive content.
17. Each User acknowledges that Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any or no reason, to restrict or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, such User's access to the Service, due to any violations of this Usage Agreement.
18. Each User acknowledges that Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which Users may access through the Service, and that Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy has no control over the content on that Web site, and therefore no liability for any content.
19. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
21. Each User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Service is at the User's sole risk. Each User acknowledges that any uploads or transmissions made by such User may be intercepted and used by an unauthorized third party and that all of the risk associated therewith is solely the User's. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy and, as applicable, any Partner, makes the Service available on an "as is," available basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
21. Each User acknowledges that the obligations of Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy and each applicable Partner are solely corporate obligations. No Affiliate, Subscriber, Partner, stockholder, director, officer, employee, consultant or member of Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy shall be subject to any personal liability whatsoever to a User, nor will any such claim be asserted (directly, derivatively or otherwise) by or on behalf of any User or any successors and assigns of any User.
22. Each User acknowledges that the sole remedy for any damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or other cause associated with the Service, shall be to terminate such User's membership, if applicable, remove any Information provided by the User to the Alliance, and discontinue further use of the Service. In no event shall the Alliance's total liability to a User for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid, if any, by a User for the Service.
23. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our Web site to do the same. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Web site that infringes upon the copyright privileges of others. Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity.
24. Any controversy, dispute or claim between Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy and any other party arising out of/or involving any Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy business relationship shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Procedures of the American Arbitration Alliance. This arbitration agreement does not cause waiver or modification of either party's right to legal proceedings in a court residing in the same judicial jurisdiction as stated herein, to enforce any unpaid monetary debts by either party, as awarded by the arbitrator following Binding Arbitration. The parties agree to such venue as the forum of choice of the parties.
25. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
27. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Ocean County, New Jersey. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY'S CONTROL
The Site may include interactive forums such as virtual classrooms, message boards, discussion forums and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
SAFE SHOPPING POLICY
Under federal law, a credit card issuer cannot make you liable for charges in excess of $50.00 that result from the unauthorized use of your credit card. There are similar federal laws that relate to debit cards. Exceptions do apply, and you will have to comply with the rules of your credit card or debit card issuer, so please contact your card issuer for further details. If a credit card or debit card issuer assesses you a fee because of the unauthorized use of your credit card or debit card on our site, Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy will reimburse you for such amount up to $50.00. Please contact our Customer Service for details.
ADDITIONAL CANINE FITNESS/CONDITIONING DISCLAIMERS
All information provided through our programs and courses are for INFORMATIONAL and EDUCATIONAL purposes ONLY. Although there are a number of benefits for dogs when engaging in a conditioning program, none of these results are guaranteed. There are some injuries and health conditions where conditioning activities are not recommended and can be detrimental to the overall health of your dog. Any and all activities done with your dog should always be first cleared and approved by your VETERINARIAN before engaging in any type of massage and conditioning activities. This includes such things as strength, endurance, balance, flexibility, and sport specific training.
Please note that our canine massage and conditioning instructor, Erica C. Boling, is not a veterinarian and does not diagnose or treat illness, disease, or any other canine physical or mental disorder. In addition, Erica C. Boling does not prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals.
Canine massage and conditioning services and activities are NOT a substitute for medical examinations, treatments, and/or diagnoses. It is recommended that your dog see a veterinarian for any physical ailment(s) that it might have. Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC, it’s online Academy (Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy), and Erica C. Boling assume no liability whatsoever as a result of your use of information provided through our online and face-to-face courses and programs.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event they have signed up to receive our free newsletters and emails or have purchased one of our products. Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically, as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
The privacy of our members, advertisers and visitors is important to us and we protect your privacy and anonymity by adhering to the following policies:
- Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC will not release, distribute or sell your personal information to any individual or entity without your explicit permission or request.
- Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC marketing partners have separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different or less protective than ours. Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC disclaims any responsibility or liability for our marketing partner’s independent information handling policies and we recommend you are careful and responsible when providing personal information while interacting with any third party while online.
- While Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee the privacy of information transmitted over the Internet and therefore you do so at your own risk.
- Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
- Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
The site isn’t intended for children under the age of 18…
- This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of eighteen and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of eighteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under eighteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIF”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the Site.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website at times also at times uses several tracking and analytics scripts (including but not limited to Google Analytics, Infusionsoft Analytics, and Facebook Tracking pixel), information is captured and then used to tailor a more targeted online experience.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, and opt-in information is passed securely to Infusionsoft Software Company where it is stored securely in our CRM database, where you can opt out at any time.
REQUESTING / REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 20, 2019